Sooner or later, every owner of an "apple" smartphone thinks about how to synchronize music on the iPhone. It is not difficult to do this, despite the fact that the implementation of the task requires certain skills and knowledge. Below we will consider all possible ways to transfer music to the iPhone and learn the basics of its synchronization with devices from Apple.
About the ways
It is important to understand that every modern phone has a certain set of utilities and features that make it easier to work with the device. And the iPhone is no exception.
You can transfer music to "apple" devices:
- using iTunes,
- directly from the web,
- via iTools.
Moreover, in the latter case, synchronization does not take place. But this method of transmitting music will still be disclosed below. It is used quite often.
Download to iTunes
How to sync music on iPhone? Let's start by using ITuns. In this case, the implementation of the task will not take much time. Especially due to the fact that iTunes has a built-in converter. It automatically converts unrecognized formats to AAC. Very comfortably!
To sync music on an iPhone, you first need to upload the relevant data to iTunes. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Download the latest version of the application to your computer. It must be at least version 12.2. Otherwise, working with music will not work.
- Run the program.
- Log in to your AppleID profile. Usually this requirement is put forward by the user at the first start of the program.
- Go to the "File".
- Find in the drop-down menu the line "Add to Media Library.". Click on her. You can simply press Ctrl + o.
- Choose the music you want to sync. It must be preloaded onto the computer.
- Click on the "OK / Open" button.
These steps will bring you closer to answering the question of how to synchronize music on the iPhone. What to do next?
Work with iPhone
The owner of the "apple" device has only a few steps to do. Namely, connect the device to a PC and synchronize data. This operation may take up to 30 minutes. It all depends on the amount of information transmitted.
How to sync music on iPhone? Have to:
- Go to iTunes under your profile.
- Connect iPhone to PC. To do this, insert the USB cable first into the device, then into the computer.
- Wait a bit. The gadget will be identified in ITuns.
- Go to "Devices" - "Phone Name" - "Overview".
- Scroll to the "Options" section. There, check the box next to "Manual processing of video and music."
- Open the Music section in iTunes.
- Click on "Sync".
Now it remains to set the file transfer settings. You can download the entire media library or only individual tracks / albums / podcasts. Now it’s clear how to sync music on the iPhone.
iTools and music
But you can go the other way. The next trick, as we have said, does not require user synchronization of devices. But it works great when transferring music to apple devices. It's about using iTools. This utility is somewhat reminiscent of a previously studied service.
You can synchronize music on iPhone without deleting data in accelerated mode like this:
- Initialize iTools to the computer. This utility is free.
- Run the installed application.
- Connect via USB "iPhone".
- Select Music.
- In the menu that appears at the bottom, click on Import.
- Specify the desired tracks.
- Click on a control called Open.
In a few minutes, all selected documents will be downloaded to your mobile device. You can listen to them through the Music application. No other action is necessary. You can disable the "apple" gadget and enjoy the result.
How to sync music on iPhone? This can be done directly. How exactly?
It is enough to follow the instructions:
- Download Bridge for Cydia and install the utility on your smartphone.
- Find a direct link to the tracks in the browser.
- Click on "Download" next to the desired document.
- Select "Copy."
- In Bridge, paste the copied address into the URL bar.
- Click on "OK."
- After the operation is completed, click on Import.
How to sync your local iTunes library when signing up for Apple Music
- Before opening iTunes on your Mac or PC, go to your iOS device in the menu “Settings” => “Music” and disable iCloud Media Library.
- Now go to iTunes on your Mac or PC, click on the icon of your iPhone or iPad in the upper left corner, click on music and select which songs you want to sync. iTunes will only sync what is downloaded on your Mac or PC.
- Wait for the sync with iTunes to complete and turn on iCloud Library again.
- A pop-up dialog box appears asking if you want to save your music or delete and replace. When choosing an option “Remove and replace” Your music on your device will be replaced with content from your iCloud library. Since your Mac already stores a copy of all downloaded music. Your cloud music library will appear in the Music app. Downloading the library to your iPhone or iPad may take several minutes, depending on its size. Moreover, if the Apple service has better quality music, it will automatically replace the one that is less suitable for listening. Now music from your Mac or PC will be available on any of your Apple devices.
This method will work starting from iOS 11.3, it remains to be hoped that it will work in future versions of iOS. This is quite a solution for those users who want their local library to sync with their iPhone for a variety of reasons. For example, access to unpublished songs, remixes, better versions of already released music, own compositions, or music that will never appear in Apple Music for a number of other reasons.
What can I sync with iTunes
- Albums, compositions, playlists, films, TV shows, podcasts, books and audio books.
- Photos and videos.
- Contacts and calendars.
- Device backups created using iTunes.
ITunes features may vary by country or region.
Sync or delete content using iTunes
- Open iTunes and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Click the device icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window. Find out what to do if the icon does not appear.
- In the list under the Settings section on the left side of the iTunes window, select the type of content you want to sync or delete. 1 To enable synchronization for a content type, select the Sync check box.
1. An iOS device can only be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. If a message appears that your iOS device is in sync with another iTunes library, it means that it was previously connected to another computer. If you click "Erase and sync." In this message, all the contents of the selected type on the iOS device will be erased and replaced with the contents from the computer.
Wi-Fi content sync
After setting up syncing with iTunes via USB, you can set iTunes to sync your device using Wi-Fi instead of USB. The following is the procedure.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable, and then open iTunes and select a device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the Apply button.
If your computer and iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the iOS device appears in iTunes. The iOS device automatically syncs when it is connected to a power source and iTunes is open on your computer.
- Learn what to do if an error appears when you try to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via iTunes.
- Learn how to re-download content purchased on another device.
- Learn how to import photos and videos to your computer.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple or independent websites not controlled and tested by Apple is not advisory or advertised by the company. Apple is not responsible for the selection, functionality, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple is also not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of data posted on third-party websites. Remember that using any information or products posted on the Internet is risky. Contact your supplier for more information. Other company or product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sync music on PC / Mac with iPhone without iTunes
1. Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone from the official website. Run it. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
2. In the main window of the program you will be asked to select the type of data transfer. From 8 data for transfer you need to select "Music".
3. Next, click "Export." The export of data to a PC / Mac will begin, the first is to select the files and folder to save on the hard drive. You can also create a saved folder yourself.
Transfer music from iPhone to computer via iTunes
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, if the program is not already installed, then you can download the latest version of the Apple multimedia processor. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
Step 2. Wait for iTunes to detect your device
By synchronizing your iPhone or iPad to your computer with iTunes, you get a huge amount of possibilities. You can download music, movies, podcasts, images and other supported file types to your mobile device for further work with them. In addition, right from iTunes, you can buy music, movies, applications and games and immediately sync them with your gadget.
Copy Music to PC / Mac by iMazing
Another solution that claims to replace iTunes. The program iMazing can find all the tracks on the iPhone and even shows songs with protection (songs downloaded via Apple Music).
Downloading music is also simple, select the one you need, specify the destination and after a few minutes the entire collection is saved on the Mac.
Among the additional features of the application, we note the creation of backups and viewing of complete information about the connected gadget, including access to service event logs.
In addition, with this amazing tool, you can easily transfer photos, videos, applications, create backups and restore the device, etc. This is the complete iCareFone guide. This is a video - How to use iCareFone