Seating guests at a wedding is not an easy task. Many newlyweds do not even think about its importance. After all, this is not just a list of names indicating the table number. This is the main secret of a happy holiday. None of the guests will be glad of the fact that they will have to feast at the same table with an unpleasant person. Therefore, you should make a plan in advance where and with whom the invited guests will sit, so that everyone is comfortable at the holiday. We hasten to help you!
What is a seating plan for?
1. Any guest can not worry about their place, if a little delayed and comes after the start of the celebration. They will not take his place, and you will not have to run around the hall in the middle of the banquet in search of a free chair.
2. With the right seating, best friends or families will surely sit at the same table. So, they will feel comfortable.
3. Seating guests will help to avoid uncomfortable situations. It is unlikely that any of the guests would want to sit at a table with strangers. And young people are not eager to sit in the company of older couples.
4. For restaurant waiters, guest lists with table numbers are very important. Among the guests may be, for example, allergies. Thanks to the detailed list, the waiters will not confuse plates with dishes, and everyone will receive the treat that is specially prepared for him, taking into account tastes and needs.
5. Knowing who sits at what table, guests will be able to quickly take their places in the hall. This means that seating will help to avoid unnecessary fuss in the banquet hall.
Who is making the plan?
Planning seating at a banquet is a direct responsibility of both the bride and groom. You can not transfer this responsibility to the organizer of the wedding. After all, only newlyweds know the interests, needs and characters of their guests. Newlyweds can plan the seating separately, that is, only for their part. But it would be better to do planning together. If distant relatives are invited to the celebration, then parents can be involved in the process.
When planning, you can be interested in the opinions of the guests. But this fact is best used only for the closest people, for example, for a family (parents, grandparents), for best friends. If you consider the wishes of each guest, you can easily get confused. Then at the wedding there will be more dissatisfied people than we would like.
How to seating guests - according to etiquette or common sense? How to place couples with children - all together or separately from each other? Should we invite invited spouses at the festive table? All these and other questions can confuse not only the birthday man preparing for the triumph, but also the professional manager.
A universal solution for this problem does not exist - it all depends on the particulars, but a number of recommendations and developments in this area can help you choose the most comfortable option, which is not difficult to make individual adjustments.
The first thing to do is to make an approximate list of guests and be prepared for the fact that it will have to be reduced and modified based on the resources of the banquet establishment.
When choosing a hall for the celebration, one should take into account not only the cost of the complex of festive services of the institution, but also:
- the size, shape and design features of the hall - the presence of partitions, columns, levels and podiums,
- regular and maximum number of seats,
- the size and shape of the tables and the possibility of combining them.
In order for everyone to have fun and guests to get to know each other, it is usually recommended to avoid renting halls with clearly delineated areas (partitions between tables, U-shaped sofas, etc.), but with a good host, these features of the room cease to be an obstacle.
When to start a plan?
Since the seating of the guests is determined by the number of invited people, the plan must be drawn up at the very end. First you need to send out invitations and wait for affirmative answers. Before this, it is worth clarifying the number of tables and their exact location, the total area of the banquet hall.
It’s best to start planning a few weeks before the ceremony. To avoid problems, you can warn all invitees so that they give an answer as soon as possible. If some guests do not respond for a long time, then you can proceed with the plan without their consent. It is worth remembering that a large number of guests require more time for thought.
You should think about spare free places. It happens that the guest changes his plans right before the wedding, and decides to attend the celebration and congratulate the newlyweds. Then you can be sure that everyone will get a place at the table.
If the tables are rectangular, then it’s better not to plant anyone at the end (narrow edge of the table). Let the decor take this place.
Where to put?
The hall, which does not have distinct zones, is ideal from the point of view of what makes it possible to carry out any seating plan for guests - to make a single long table, to make tables with the letters "t", "p" and "w" or "herringbone".
You can refer to one of the European "national" table layouts:
- English (separate round tables for 8 people) - it’s convenient from a psychological point of view, because guests feel equal and more at ease,
- Italian seating for guests (square free-standing tables for 4 people) has pronounced features only within the framework of wedding celebrations, as newlyweds, according to Italian seating, sit together at a podium on a separate table,
- cabaret (a variation on the theme of English seating) - on the side that faces the main table (for the hero of the day and close or newlyweds) or the stage, chairs are not set, opening a review for those sitting,
- American (the main table and two long ones form a triangle, and snacks and drinks are placed on the buffet tables around the perimeter of the room).
For an evening of interests - events of a corporate nature, social events or any other event that does not involve gatherings with feasts, you can limit yourself to a buffet table when there are no seats at all, their number is limited or they are in the next room.
It is important to remember that the letter types of seating arrangements, like the American one, do not imply a tight connection of tables to each other - there must be passages between them for the free movement of guests and staff of the institution.
In the spotlight
The location of the central point of the hall - the main table or place, depends on the occasion.
- For a wedding celebration, the European layout of the holiday participants provides a separate table for the newlyweds or the groom with the bride and the most important close ones.
- The seating of guests for the anniversary is most often built on the principle: a single table for everyone, where the birthday person sits in the middle or at the head, i.e. from the end of a long table. The honored should be visible to everyone in the hall.
To comply with this rule, you need to remember that each layout of friends, colleagues and relatives has its own limits:
- Seating places located along one line allow seating from 12 to 18 people.
- The letter "t" has a resource of 25-30 landings.
- The U-shaped shape of the tables makes it possible to invite up to 50 guests to the celebration.
- For a wide feast with six to seven dozens of invited guests, the optimal arrangement of tables in the shape of the letter "w".
If the number of holiday participants exceeds a hundred, and the hall has impressive dimensions, then accommodation schemes can and should be combined.
The single and immutable rule to which any seating arrangement of guests at the banquet obeys is the alternation of men and women at the table so that the man is sitting on the right and can look after the lady.
- To separate or not to separate the existing couples, sitting them on opposite sides of the table is a situational question, because shy or extremely jealous spouses may not like this initiative.
- A good idea, which should also be approached reasonably, is to disperse the veil evenly throughout the hall, and not to plant them in one part of the room and, moreover, not to place them at the same table.
- If a lot of guests with children are planned at the celebration, then the latter should be put together in the field of view of the parents - the children will quickly find a common language and interest classes, but emergency situations should not be excluded.
- Planting elderly guests with young people is not a very reasonable idea; they will be uncomfortable with each other. It is better that the aged invitees be composed of sociable middle-aged people who are sympathetic to the needs and interests of the elderly and can assist them if necessary.
- Former spouses, conflicting relatives, or colleagues and friends who do not sympathize with each other, it is necessary not only to warn in advance about the upcoming meeting at the celebration, but also to plant them as far from each other as possible (outside the zone of mutual visibility).
- Social status is an important criterion even within the framework of a banquet. And the point is not that the founder of the bank is not solidly sharing a meal with a younger janitor. And the fact that it will be difficult for them to find a topic for conversation. To exclude tense silence, both need to find the most suitable company from among the invited.
All of these options are averaged and are subject to modern and fairly democratic rules applicable in the organization of celebrations. But they do not take into account ethnic norms and traditions, which the organizer or manager of the holiday should remember when reading the list of guests and drawing up a plan for their seating in order to avoid misunderstandings.
Men often relate to the 60th anniversary with sadness, so it is very important to successfully choose a gift for this date, showing the birthday man that at 60 life is the juice itself.
Preparing for the holidays can be troublesome if you do not approach it with responsibility and do not plan each stage of the party in advance.
The ability to behave appropriately at a party and knowledge of the basics of etiquette will help to make a good impression and stay confident even in the company of strangers.
Wedding Seating Tips
Once determined table layout for the holiday, you need to determine which of the guests will be sitting. To make the wedding fun, and guests do not feel discomfort, you need to pay attention to some rules for seating guests at the wedding.
How to properly seat guests at the wedding table - the most important tips:
- men and women are best alternated, with women usually sitting to the right of men,
- all guests should have a good view of the bride and groom,
- close relatives are located as close as possible to the newlyweds,
- relatives should be seated according to the degree of relationship: parents with parents, older people with people of their own age,
- friends who do not get along with each other should be seated in opposite directions and warn them in advance of their presence,
- it’s better to put a guest without a couple near a free interlocutor, and not in the company of married couples,
- It’s better not to disconnect colleagues at work, you can put them next to close friends so that they meet,
- unfamiliar guests, whose seats will be located nearby, it is advisable to introduce each other in advance,
- it’s better for children to organize a separate table if there are a lot of them, but they can also be seated next to their parents,
- foreign guests should preferably be seated next to those who know English or another language.
It is important to make sure that the hobbies or interests of the guests at the same table at least slightly coincide, then they will not be bored with each other
Traditional wedding table layout options
Before you make the proper seating arrangements for guests, you need to decide on the arrangement of tables in the banquet hall. Traditional seating is the easiest, it is used if there are not too many guests. A long table is set around which guests are seated.
In what order to plant people: women and men are best alternated with each other. The newlyweds are located in the middle of one of the long sides, the bride sits on the right side of the groom. Her parents sit to the right of the bride, and his mom and dad to the left of the groom.
Guest seating T-shaped Ideal for small rooms when the number of guests does not exceed 30 people. The newlyweds are at the head of the table, parents and closest friends and relatives sit closer to them.
The seating arrangement for guests at the wedding with the letter P is also convenient and is an alternative to seating in the form of the letter T. It is used when the average number of guests is 40. Young husband and wife are sitting in the center of the table, witnesses are next to them, and then parents.
At a wedding of 60 people or more, it is best to use a seating arrangement with the letter S. Thus, all guests will not be too far from the newlyweds. But with such a landing, not all guests will be comfortable look at the bride and groom.
Photo of table layout with the letter T at the wedding
European table layout
Ways of seating guests, as in Europe, are becoming more and more popular, since according to these schemes it is quite simple to seat invited people according to their interests, age and marital status.
In order for guests at different tables to communicate with each other too, it is worth warning the host about such accommodation. Let him think about general contests or dating games.
Italian seating involves the use of tables for 4 people, and the bridal table is set slightly higher than the rest. Thus, all guests will be able to see the bride and groom. For the first 3 tables you need to plant the parents of the bride and groom and the closest relatives.
Square table layout
Boarding guests in English involves the use of round tables, each of which is designed for 8 people. It is this quantity that is more comfortable for people to communicate with, especially if they are new to each other.
An original way of seating guests is called "Cabaret". In this case, guests are accommodated in such a way that none of them sit with their backs to the bride and groom. Tables are placed in a semicircle and the extra chairs are removed.
Round table arrangement
Round table arrangement with empty seats.
Herringbone table setting option is something middle ground between european and traditional way. For the newlyweds, set the table separately, and arrange the guests at tables that are placed diagonally parallel to each other. This seating allows everyone good to see the heroes of the day, and in the center of the hall, the passage to the bride and groom is freed.
How to sit the newlyweds at the table: which side of the bride and groom
The tradition of seating the bride and groom at the festive table is very old, so many forget how to properly plant the bride and groom, but remember that this is important. There are many erroneous versions, but there are only true: during the ceremony of marriage, wedding and banquet, the girl should be on the left of the young man.
Bride and groom at the banquet table
The groom is to the right of the bride - so he shows that he is the protector of the future wife. The table of young people should be located in the center of the banquet hall.
By tradition, the newlyweds should not sit in different chairs. It is better if they sit on a small bench - this will symbolize their unity and the beginning of family life
Wedding witnesses should always be arranged in such a way that the bride’s girlfriend is next to her, and the groom’s friend is with him. At the festive table, witnesses at the wedding sit in the same way, but not vice versa.
Parents of the bride and groom should sit as close to their children as possible. Therefore, often near the bride and groom put not witnesses, but parents. At the right hand of the bride are her parents, and then relatives and friends on her part. To the left of the groom is his mom and dad, as well as the others invited by him.
Basic wedding table layouts
Now there are several basic seating arrangements for guests. The way the tables will be arranged at the wedding depends primarily on the number of guests at the wedding, the size and shape of the banquet hall and, of course, your personal preferences.
When choosing a banquet hall, be sure to find out what tables are available, pay attention to the presence of columns in the hall and differences in the height of the floor, as these issues can significantly limit your choice of seating arrangements.
Seating at the common table
Traditional seating arrangement
This seating method is the simplest and is usually used at weddings with a small number of guests. In the hall there is one long table (i.e. several tables standing close to each other), around which all guests are seated, alternating between women and men. The newlyweds are placed in the middle of the table, while the bride is sitting to the right of the groom. Traditionally, to the right of the bride is her mother and father of the groom, to the left of the groom is his mother and father of the bride (few people follow this rule, and they put witnesses next to the newlyweds who will help during the holiday).
Seating guests with the letter T
Подобная схема рассадки гостей очень популярна у нас, и больше всего подходит для для небольших мероприятий и маленьких банкетных залов. Оптимальное количество гостей при данном способе рассадки 20-25 человек. Молодожены сидят во главе стола, далее гости располагаются вокруг стола в зависимости от их возраста, статуса и приближенности к молодым.
Рассадка гостей буквой П
This seating arrangement is an alternative to seating guests with the letter T, and is used when the number of guests ranges between the 30-50th.
Seating guests with the letter Sh
If the number of your guests is 60 or more, then you can use the layout with the letter S.
European table layout options
This arrangement of guests implies the arrangement in the banquet room of individual tables, around which several guests are seated.
European seating methods are beginning to become more and more popular with us, since in this case, you can easily seat guests according to their interests, their marital status and age. So it will be much easier for guests to get to know each other better and find common topics for conversation. But so that guests do not divide into interest groups, as well as communicate with people from other tables, it is worthwhile to warn the host in advance of such a seating arrangement, so that he prepares general contests and options for meeting guests. It is also necessary to make sure that everyone sees the newlyweds. To do this, guests' tables must be arranged in a checkerboard pattern, it may be better to place the table of young people not in the center of the hall, but in front of all other tables.
Italian seating option
In Italy, it is customary to use tables for 4 guests, while the young table is set on a small elevation so that all guests can see them.
English version of guest seating
The English seating plan involves the use of round tables around which 8 guests sit. According to psychologists, this number of people is optimal for creating a group that is comfortable communicating with each other.
Also, a more convenient seating option is often used, in which they try to seat guests so that no one has to sit with their backs to the newlyweds. For this, fewer chairs are used, but they are placed in a semicircle. This option is reminiscent of the arrangement of tables and seats in a cabaret, so he received this name.
Seating guests "Christmas tree"
The "Christmas Tree" is a cross between European seating methods when using separate tables and traditional seating methods. Newlyweds are seated at a separate table, while guests are seated at several tables arranged diagonally parallel to each other. With this seating arrangement, guests can see young people well, and at the same time, in the center of the hall there is still free space for approaching the bride and groom.
Wrong Christmas tree
Please note that this is the wrong option, as half of the guests will sit with their backs to the newlyweds!
American Guest Seating
American weddings also use the buffet layout. Long tables with refreshments are arranged around the perimeter of the hall, and each guest can calmly approach and choose dishes that he likes best. Guests sit on long tables parallel to each other, arranged with a sufficient distance between them, so that guests can conveniently approach the table with drinks and dishes. For the young, a separate table is set. With this method of seating guests, or rather catering, the cost of a banquet will be slightly lower. As fewer waiters are required and guests will be more free to choose dishes. On the other hand, it is imperative to make sure that there are no "lines for food", especially when guests just start their meal. Many guests may also disapprove of self-service.
If you are not ready to spend money on organizing a large banquet, or there is no time for a banquet (you immediately want to fly away on a honeymoon), then you can consider the option of holding a wedding buffet. At the same time, there may not even be chairs at all, and there will only be tables with drinks and snacks in the hall.
General Wedding Seating Tips
After you have decided on the table arrangement at the wedding banquet, which is most suitable for your event and the number of guests, you need to decide which of the guests at which table and where will sit. In order for the holiday to be fun and everyone feels at ease, you should use the basic rules for seating. We offer you the most important tips that we hope will help in such an important matter.
- Men and women are best alternated, while according to the rules of etiquette, men are usually planted to the left of women.
- Make sure that all guests can see the newlyweds well. Sometimes it’s better to put an additional table, and not try to fit all the guests at one table.
- Close relatives of the bride and groom must be respected and seated in places next to the young.
- Relatives should be seated according to proximity of kinship and age. Parents planted with parents, the elderly with the elderly.
- High-ranking guests should also be seated closer to the newlyweds, showing their respect for them. But at the same time, you should not put them at a table where only relatives will sit, there they may feel uncomfortable. It is better to sit them at a separate table or next to close friends of the bride and groom.
- Divorced friends who do not get along well should be seated at different ends of the hall and previously warned that they will both be present.
- If one of the guests comes without a couple, it is worth picking up a free interlocutor for him, and not placing them together with married couples or a group of old friends.
- On the one hand, it is better not to separate close friends and work colleagues — they are used to celebrating all the holidays together. On the other hand, you don’t want friends to communicate only with each other, forgetting about other guests? Our advice is to have a group of friends or colleagues alongside another small group of friends. So the friends of the bride and groom will have a very good opportunity to get to know each other.
- According to etiquette, couples should sit opposite each other, but usually they are planted next to each other. There is already your choice, in the first version they will be able to communicate more with other guests, in the second case, perhaps they will be more familiar and comfortable.
- Guests who are strangers to each other who will be sitting next to each other must first be introduced to each other. If you have time before the wedding, then it would be nice to arrange a joint dinner where your guests could meet in advance.
- Pay attention to the temperament of individual guests - it’s not worth sitting at the same table a few merry fellow and ringleader, and at the other calm and uncommunicative people.
- Make sure that the interests of the neighbors on the table at least somehow coincide and they are interested in together.
- For the children present, you can organize your own separate table, so it will be more interesting for them and they will feel independent. But if there are few children at the wedding, then they can be safely planted next to their parents.
- If you have foreign guests at the wedding, make sure that they sit next to English-speaking neighbors (or guests speaking their native language).
How and where can I draw up a seating plan for guests?
The service for planning the seating of guests of the wedding planner wedly.ru will be a good helper for you. With it you can:
- Create a virtual table layout of tables at your wedding. All of the above table layouts were created using this service.
- Choose tables of the required size and shape that fit the table layout scheme that you choose
- Reserve seats for guests and, if necessary, easily change the layout
And with the help of the polls service, you can send a question to the guests in advance, with which of your friends they would like to sit next to the wedding, which will help you in planning your seating. After the seating is finally agreed, do not forget to order name cards with which you will inform the guests about where they will sit at the banquet. The general seating plan, which is hung out at the entrance to the hall, will also help. When using multiple tables, you should also assign a number or name to each table.
To begin, you should choose the type of seating:
1. Most celebrations are decorated in a European style. That is, they set up large round tables at which usually sit up to 10 people. In this case, the main thing is to arrange the tables correctly so that each guest is facing the newlyweds, rather than sitting with their backs to them.
2. A good option would be the arrangement of tables in the form of the letter "P".
3. You can also arrange several long rectangular tables. But you should not plant the guests of the bride and groom separately. This will divide the hall into two “camps”. It is better to plant them so that they can communicate freely and share their impressions.
Sometimes a young couple decides to have a modest wedding, inviting only close relatives. Then you should cover one common table. Thanks to this decision, an atmosphere of a quiet family dinner will be created. It is important to determine the location for the newlyweds.
Seating important guests
Having decided on the places for the newlyweds, it is worth carefully considering the layout of the parents. The best option is to put them at the same table. Thus, they can get to know each other better. The wedding of two young people is not only a combination of two lovers and the creation of a new family. It is also the union of two large families.
Best friends should be seated at the same table as the bride and groom. Sometimes they are allocated one common table where they can easily get to know each other and communicate. And this is a very important point. After all, after the wedding, the newlyweds have friends in common.
Do not forget about grandparents. A bad option would be their seating near the aisle. Then they will often have to get up to miss the guest. And at their age, this will become a problem. It is best to plant them with relatives, then they will feel cozy and comfortable among loved ones, and they will have something to talk about.
We put a well-marked number on each table so that guests can easily find their own. And so that the guests sat down correctly, not only within the table, but each in their own predetermined place - take care of registered banquet cards.
- there may be fuss in the search for "best" places
- placing guests at the tables will take much longer. They can still walk around the room when the treat is already served.
- the beautiful decoration of the hall and tables can be spoiled by the appearance of the jackets and jackets left by the guests on the chairs in order to “take a seat”
- it will end with the fact that the last few guests can wander between tables and look like outcasts in search of a place at the banquet table
- pairs may be disconnected
- relatives in age may end up in places where they will not hear and see well enough
- if you invite uninvited people to the celebration, they may take places reserved for your invited guests
The basic principles of seating guests
- Central location for the newlyweds. The bride is sitting to the right of the groom.
- The main condition for perfect seating is comfort. The invited people should be comfortable at the table, where they can easily communicate. Therefore, it is worth considering their interests, age and preferences.
- Put close relatives and best friends closer to the table of the newlyweds. It will be pleasant for them, as well as facilitate your communication with them during the holiday.
- Keep in mind that wherever the guest is sitting, he should see the newlyweds.
- It’s better to put already familiar people nearby, so they will have something to chat about.
- Introduce strangers to each other to avoid embarrassment.
- Consider the sympathy of your guests. Guests who dislike each other should sit at different tables.
- Particularly active instigators and merry fellow plant in a distance from each other so that they amuse every part of the table.
- It is better not to plant people without a couple among spouses; perhaps he or she will not be able to join the company of “married men”.
- If you have many guests, prepare a seating plan and seating cards in advance so that no one gets confused.
- The interests of those nearby should at least coincide, so that they have something to discuss.
- Guests with children should not be placed too close to the sound equipment, it should also be convenient for them to leave the table if necessary.
- Do not group guests by gender. Try to plant men and women through one.
- For children, you can organize a separate table, and if there are not many, then next to parents.
Registration of a plan (template) seating guests at a wedding
In order for the invited people to quickly find their place at the festive table, at the entrance to the banquet hall, you need to put a special easel on which will be depicted seating pattern. Cards with numbering of tables and names of guests under each number are attached to it.
This design of the guest boarding plan looks very nice and quickly helps to determine your place
Having made the design of the seating plan in advance, it will be easier to understand how to properly seat the guests.
Main steps Mapping guests at weddings:
- Write a complete list of all guests.
- Print and send out wedding invitations. Wait for answers to know exactly who will be present at the holiday.
- The updated guest list is divided into groups: relatives, friends, colleagues, and to distribute whom, with whom to plant.
- Discuss with the organizers the plan for setting tables in the restaurant and choose one option.
- Get cards for each table. Distribute the names of guests among them.
- Order or make an easel with your own hands.
- Put a poster at the entrance to the restaurant or banquet hall.
- On the tables put cards with numbers corresponding to the numbers of cards on the plan that stands at the entrance.
Photo of seating guests at a wedding
The design of the plan for guests landing at the wedding should be in line with the general style of the holiday.
If the wedding is passing European style, the easel can be made in bright colors in the form of a large picture with a frame. In the center of the frame there will be a paper or board with attached cards.
The layout of the seating plan must be thought out in advance so that it can be made by the day of the wedding. You can also make it yourself with your own hands, if you have time and relevant skills.
For a wedding in Hollywood or vintage style, you need to put each card with the names of guests in a separate frame. Connect all the small frames to each other and place them in one large frame or decorate the stand on the tripod with them.
Rustic wedding or country, a window-shaped fitting sheet mounted on a tripod is suitable. Table numbers and guest names can be written on the glass with a special marker. Easel decor is best chosen from fresh flowers.
Name cards for guests
With the help of name cards when seating guests, newlyweds can emphasize how important each guest they invited to their holiday is for them
In addition, name cards will become an important detail in creating a common wedding style.
It is important that the seating cards with table numbers in the restaurant are clearly visible and immediately attracted attention. Then the guests will be able to quickly find their place and will not go around all the tables.
How to write names on cards for guests:
- the font is the same as on the invitations,
- the name should be clearly legible, highlighted in bright color,
- for friends, a surname and a name are enough, and for older relatives a card should be with a surname, name and patronymic,
- if there are namesakes among the guests, be sure to indicate the name.
Guest cards with orange bows.
Be sure to cook a few spare blank cards. If the composition of the guests unexpectedly changes before the holiday, then it will be possible to quickly sign boarding cards by hand. This will prevent embarrassment with the seating of new guests.
Examples of wedding table seating for guests at the tables:
- Nameplate with flowers. Bouquets of flowers placed on tables for decoration can interfere with communication guests. And a name card fixed on a flower will simultaneously become a beautiful decor,
- Business card with guest names. It should be rectangular, square or triangular in shape. The size of a business card should be approximately like an envelope for letters,
- A small box with the guest’s name will be a pleasant surprise, because you can put a sweet souvenir inside,
- Origami-style cards look very original. They can be placed on plates, putting sweets or a flower inside,
- Fruit labels will be a great addition to the serving. You can also use sweets instead of fruits,
- Butterfly-shaped cards look very gentle and beautiful. In order not to waste time drawing a butterfly figure, it is easier to download the finished sample, print and cut. Then circle the stencil on cardboard and cut with scissors or an office knife.
Named business cards for the wedding
DIY seating cards
How to make do-it-yourself numbers on tables for a wedding with your own hands is actually quite simple. It is worth choosing a free evening for crafts or entrusting the production of cards to witnesses.
What is needed:
- colored paper and cardboard, different in color and texture,
- pebbles, beads, rhinestones, sequins and other decorative trifles,
- satin ribbon,
- simple and curly scissors,
- adhesive tape and glue.
Пошаговое изготовление карточки:
- Вырезать прямоугольную основу из плотного картона. Примерная длина сторон 10х6 или 10х10 для квадратной формы.
- Края обработать фигурными ножницами, затем аккуратно согнуть ровно напополам.
- На цветной бумаге другой фактуры изобразить номер стола. Также можно его распечатать и приклеить с помощью двустороннего скотча.
- Cut the ribbons along the length of the sides of the postcard. Glue them, retreating from the edge by a centimeter, to the long and short sides of the card. Or form a bow and attach it to the corner of the card with a bead.
- To issue a card with decor details as desired, the main thing is that they do not cover the number.
DIY cards with ribbon bows
Want to know how to make cards for seating guests at a wedding with their own hands in the form of hearts? The heart is a symbol of love, which is perfect for the holiday of the birth of a new family.
To make original cards, you will need:
- a stencil of a heart about 10 cm wide,
- red or white paper
- Put the stencil on paper and draw a pencil around it. Cut neatly along the line.
- Place a name in the upper right corner of the heart. You can draw it by hand or stick a printed template.
- From the bottom, cut the heart to the center.
- Insert a heart cut into a glass.
Proper seating of guests it is especially important when it comes to such a big celebration as a wedding. Usually, this festival gathers a lot of people of different ages and interests. If placed correctly, then awkwardness and even conflict can be avoided. Timely planning of the wedding will allow it to be held as the bride and groom want: festive, fun and in a friendly atmosphere.